Homecare Alternative provides a broad range of health care services, including but not limited to the following:
- Skilled nursing
- Home health aide and homemaker services
- Personal care, including Respite care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Autistic care, Down syndrome care, Cerebral Palsy care and etc.
- Companionship care
- Hourly care (visit lengths range from a couple of hours to multiple hours per day whether it’s an occasional visit, regular visits a few times per week, or every day)
- Rehabilitation services
- Hospice care
- Service facilitation for consumer directed services under Medicaid waiver
- Social worker
- Arrangements for medical equipment and supplies
- Housekeeping services
- Concierge Services (shopping, filling prescriptions, running errands, setting and keeping appointments, organizing, help with mail and bills and etc.)
We are able to provide 24 hours home care services and live-in care. We serve our clients in their private residence, in independent living communities, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities.